Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Matt and I have so much to be thankful for and are having a wonderful holiday. I haven't been too great about taking pictures but I will try to take some the rest of the weekend and post them later.  Some of these are from this week.


Week 16
Size of baby: size of a avocado

Total Weight Gain: Gained 0.5 lbs (no additional weight since my 12 week appt)
This week:  I had my 4 month doctor's appointment and got another good report.  Baby W's heart rate was in the 140s this time.  My blood pressure was 108/70 which is excellent, especially since I sat in the waiting room for about an hour.  :-)  I have felt pretty good this week.  No headaches, thankfully.  My bump is growing a little.  I started wearing maternity pants (my maternity jeans) on thanksgiving day.  Appropriate for all the turkey I ate!  ;-)  As for other exciting things, I read that Baby W should start hearing as early as next week. 

It looks like my blog posts are just my weekly updates.  I have good intentions of blogging but find it especially hard these days to get more than one blog post in.

No comments:

Post a Comment