Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 14





Size of baby: size of a lemon
This week:  I celebrated week 14 on Veterans Day.  I started to do my post that day but it's been very busy in the Wheawill house so I will take a quick second to say a big thank you to who those who serve or have ever served our country.  This week has been busy as I celebrated my 30th birthday on Friday.  While I will post more about it in a different post, Baby W made this birthday very special. I am excited to meet Baby W this year.  I don't want to go on about how I'm feeling but I enjoy looking back and seeing how each week changes, so here a run down of this week.  Last weekend, I felt really good and had more energy than in the past.  I had a little stress at work this week which kept me tired in the evenings.  I've heard the exhaustion goes away in the 2nd trimester and I'm anxious to get there.  I am still feeling really good as far as the nauseousness, thankfully.  So, with some stress at work and possibly the pregnancy symptoms, I have headaches that keep coming and going.  It seems that rest and Tylenol do the trick though.  So, according to one of the many old wives tails, headaches are more common with girl babies.  So, am I having a girl?  We'll find out soon enough, I guess.  As for the bump, I think my bump feels bigger to me than it actually looks.  I was telling my best friend Ali about how I felt big and she said she felt the same way when she was there and that it gets better.  (I love that Ali has been through this and is a great person to talk to.)  I'm not in maternity clothes and can't tell much of a difference on the scales (not complaining about that one).   We'll see how much weight I gain at my 16 week appointment.  My appetite definitely decreased in the first trimester but this week, it's back!  I told Matt on Monday night that they baby was hungry and he made a comment about a 29 year old baby.  This morning, Matt asked if the baby was hungry because the daddy was hungry.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment