Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rewind to last weekend...

So, I've been tardy with my posting yet again.  We had a wonderful time last weekend with the Wheawills in Massanutten.  It was the perfect relaxing weekend that was much needed.

Since it was my first trip, everyone did a great job giving me a tour. 

We got an amazing view of the mountains and also the ski slopes and tubing.



After a few family pictures, we headed to Dayton to do some shopping and then to Harrisonburg to the JMU bookstore for Courtney.  Of course, we had to stop for a quick grocery stop and we made it back for some heavy snacking.

.
(Notice the cute flowers on the Wheawill women!)

We relaxed and visited the rest of the day which included watching the olympics, working a puzzle, eating the best delicious french onion soup, and playing a couple games of Sequence.

(I became obsessed with the puzzle and was very motivated to finish it before leaving Sunday!)
 
Sunday, we got to go tubing. We had a blast going down on our stomach all 3 of us attached together. Courtney is much more of a dare devil than I. I don't think I would have ever gone on my stomach if she hadn't first and then talked me into it!
(I love Matt's hair!)
We had such a fabulous weekend. I was very sad to say goodbye and leave them but Matt and I had to return to our child and to the working world.
Wally was exhausted from his visit at the pet resort but happy to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment