Saturday, February 6, 2010

Changes...

I'm back from my blogging hiatus.  I don't know where the time has gone.  The past week has been rather busy and prior to that, I was, well...I don't know what I was doing.  But I was not blogging! 

I don't know where to start but in early January, I made a big decision.  It wasn't something I take lightly and with much thought and consideration, I have decided to take a position where I feel that I will advance my career with a different and new exciting opportunity.  I have decided to take a new position as Assitant Director for the Virginia Department of Health Pharmacy.  Working with the state pharmacy, I will have the opportunity to explore more management opportunities and work with public health, as well as working with legislative bills and state laws when the general assembly is in session.  Matt and I discussed this decision at length and after weighing out the pros and cons, I decided, I wanted to explore this path.  So, this week, I will start the new job. 

I will miss my current job and most of all, the people.  I have some awesome coworkers and friends there.  I believe we will remain friends, but I just won't see them as often as I would like. 

Here are some pictures from my going away dinner at Firebirds. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job!! Hope that you are enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete