Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to Work

My blog posts will probably decline because....I'm started back to work today.
Here's a pic of me on my way out the door this morning:

That's right...maternity leave is over.  :-(  His grandmothers are keeping him for a couple of weeks so he has a little more time to adjust and I am only working part time so I also have some time to adjust.  So, this morning, Charlie was fast asleep.
He had a good time playing with his Mim today and here are some pictures that she took for me to see what they did during there day.

I know that there can be strong opinions about staying at home vs. working.  And while there are few that are fortunate to have the choice, most of the time it boils down to doing what best suits individual families.  A lot of moms that stay at home choose to make huge sacrifices in order to be able to do so and my hats are off to those mothers.  It's not an easy job to be a SAHM and I don't think I could ever do it.  I love my sweet boy so much but I also enjoy my job.   I'm fortunate that I have a good job and I also love my career. 

I love this cute little boy so much and think day care will be good for him.  I have a positive outlook about going back to work but realistically know it will be hard to be away from him.  I'm sure there will me monumental moments that I will miss like rolling over for the first time but it will make every minute that I'm with him that much sweeter.  And, I couldn't wait to get home and see this sweet boy tonight.  It was pretty cute because when I first walked in, he couldn't take his eyes off me.  Actually, I think both of my boys were excited to see me.
And those sweet moments will be the highlight of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment