Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep Deprived Already...

So, it's 4:30 and I've been awake for the last hour.  Not sure why I woke up other than to get up and go the bathroom for the 3rd time.  Anyways, Baby W is going on a marathon kicking spree. He didn't wake me up but I don't think I'm going back to sleep.  So, Baby W and I are sitting in the nursey and he is still going crazy.  (I really don't mind that he's kicking so much.  I actually love feeling him.)  I have some things to do on the computer, but first I figured I would blog.  The good news is I have a ton to do at work and will just go in early.  My job will thank you, Baby W! 

As for a weekend recap, I don't have any pictures but we had such a nice weekend.  On Saturday, Matt and I went to Roanoke to see my best friend from pharmacy school, Diane.  Before going to Roanoke, we decided to go to Blacksburg.  It's not exactly on the way but we were so close to Hokie land that we had a take a little detour.  We ended up at the bookstore and also grabbed some lunch before taking in the campus and heading back to Roanoke.  Diane celebrated her engagement to Sean this weekend with a really nice party that her parents and grandparents threw for her.  It's too bad that I didn't take a single picture.  We left the hotel room without the camera so we went back and then still didn't take a picture.  :-(  Sunday, we had a nice brunch and got to visit a little more with Diane before heading back to Richmond.  The wedding in June 4th and we all plan on going with a 2 week old.  I already talked to my doctor and she thought I would be fine.  Baby W has a babysitter.  My mom is going to go with us and keep him in the hotel room for us so I can go to the wedding. 

Sunday night, we took in the superbowl.  I didn't care in the slightest which team won.  Matt was rooting for the Steelers since he had some fantasy football thing going.  They didn't win and neither did he.

Well, I guess I better make the most of my morning that I'm up early so I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment