Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas and very much get into decorating.  I had all the decorations out since right after Thanskgiving but am just now taking pictures of the decor. 
Oops.  It looks like a bulb is out.  I'll get that replaced.
I love the reindeer that I added to the outside.
The green grinch tree on the table is new.
My pharmacy Christmas villages.  I have 2 new ones this year. (Thanks to Matt and my friend Christie.)

The dining room...
Our family room...

(we were watching Rachel Ray!)

 Even Wally decorated....

(Wally is such a good sport.  I just told him to sit and he knew that his good behavior would be rewarded so he participated.  I don't think it's going to be this easy with a baby.)

This year, I decided to highlight these as my favorite ornaments. 












My grandmother gave me a hallmark ornament every year.  As you can see this isn't all 29 of them, but they are all on the tree and I love having every single one of them on the tree.  It reminds me that she is my angel.  I miss her so much but am happy I have these as memories of so many good years.  Christmas won't be the same without her.

This weekend, we were busy.  I was thankful to be done with shopping so I didn't have to be in the crowds.  I had a good time on Friday night with girlfriends.  We did Secret Santa for the 2nd year in a row.  Matt and I also did all our traditional Christmas activities...making candies, baking cookies, and of course the tacky light tour with friends.  This week is a short week with work.  I can't believe Christmas is this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment