Thursday, June 9, 2011

Visitors

Charlie and I have had a few visitors this week.  We have had such yummy dinners and I really appreciate such great friends and great friends that cook so well!  :-)

I didn't manage to get pictures other than yesterday when my friend Anne came with her children, Zack and Zoe.  Anne and I grew up together and were like sisters growing up.  It's so nice that we are still friends and can pick up where we left off everytime we see each other, which isn't as often as I would like. 

Zack was very interested in both of my children, Wally and Charlie.  Zack played well with Wally despite Wally being a little over excited while they were here.  But, the cutest part was Zack showing interest in Charlie.  He held Charlie and talked a lot to his Mommy about babies.  It was so cute.



Thanks for visiting us Anne.  Your children are adorable.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment