Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year's

I'm not a fan of resolutions because I think they are many times made and broken quickly.  I have made many in my day that have not stuck.  However, it's a great time to sit back and reflect on the prior year.  What a wonderful year and of course, the birth of Charlie would be the pinnacle for Matt and I.  It's going to make it hard for 2012 to live up to 2011 but I'm still looking forward to the up and coming year.

I am one lucky lady to have Matt as my husband.  We celebrated New Year's with great company!!  A BIG THANKS to Courtney for babysitting so that we were able to do this.  It was just what both of us needed.  A fun night out with wonderful friends!


So, here's to 2012!!

(Sorry to the grandparents for a Charlie free blog....I'll make up for it in the next blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment