Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I've been very busy getting ready for Christmas.


We started with shopping.  My wonderful husband took me to the outlets in Williamsburg shopping last weekend. He doesn't love shopping but is such a good sport and we managed to get quite a good start on our Christmas gifts. This weekend, I spent a little more time shopping.  :-)

This weekend Matt and I decorated.  It has been quite a process.  It always is with me.  We started it last week when we got everything down from the attic.  We also had to go out and get more decorations (like I don't have enough) which kept us busy last week.  Matt is such a good sport.  He got right into it on Saturday.  We turned up the Christmas music and started the decorating.  Here's a sneak peak to tide you over until I post all of the full Christmas Tour of the Wheawill House.



No comments:

Post a Comment