Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 1 at Daycare

Updated on 8/9/11:

Charlie's first day at Skipwith Academy was a success. 

Friday, Charlie and I went by to drop off his stuff which made today a little easier.  I knew that it was going to be a much harder day on Mommy than me.  They encouraged me to feel free to call and check in if I needed.

Today, we had a great morning.  I had to wake Charlie up this morning and he was so sweet, smiling from ear to ear.  We got out the door without problems. It was a little hard for me to leave him but I managed to make it to work with no tears.  :-)

He met his teacher, Ms. Belinda, this morning.  She wasn't there on Friday.

Here he is with Ms. Belinda and Ms. Jaunita.

Matt picked Charlie up and he was asleep when he got there.  Charlie got a great report and even a star sticker beside his tummy time.

He was tired tonight and is fast asleep now.  Here's hoping he sleeps better tonight! 

Update:
Charlie slept well.  He only got up 3 times from 7:30 last night until 6:40 this morning (woke up on his own):  twice to eat and once where Matt had to rock him for only 10 minutes.  Huge improvements and Mommy and Daddy are happy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment