Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Wyatt

As you may have noticed from a few other posts, Mark and Ali decided on a name a while back ago:

Wyatt Allen Hamrick

This is a family name with Wyatt being Ali's grandmother maiden name and her Aunt 'Nita's middle name and Allen is Mark's brother, Brian's, middle name. 

So, I wanted to do a little something for Ali and for the nursery.  The theme is blue and brown.  I told Ali that I was making her something and before I did it that I was going to try it out and she did not have to hang it in the nursery.  I still do not expect it to be hung in the nursery.  Anyways, here's my piece of art:


I gave this to Ali and Mark as their shower gift this weekend.  I think they were happy with it. 

I will post pictures from the shower soon!  The Hamrick's received a lot of good gifts and now I think they are ready to welcome Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment