Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shower #2 for Charlie and Me

Albeit a few weeks late, I have pictures to share from such a wonderful day.  Matt's sister, Courtney, and my sister, Meredith, threw me the nicest shower.  They both really outdid themselves.  I know they both have been working hard with their respective jobs (both of them are speech pathologists!) and felt honored that they spent so much time and hard work in making Charlie and I feel very special.  So, here is picture overload.  Thanks to much picture sharing and Debbie's good friend/Courtney's boss, Laura,  who took awesome pictures of the day!
Me arriving at the shower:

with my mom...

The girls hard at work:

The food was delicious.





There were kinds of cute decorations.
They had such a cute idea where they had onsies and burp clothes with iron on appliques for each guest to personalize for Charlie.  Then everyone left him a sweet note to go along.
















Charlie's many presents:












Matt and I are honored to have so many people who are sharing in our excitement and joy over our little boy.  We are truly blessed to have such a large support system from our family and friends. 













We look forward to introducing Charlie to everyone very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment