Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yard Work, Anyone?

Matt and I managed to stay busy today.  We had our normal weekend chores:  a mountain of laundry and grocery shopping but I found myself outside again.  It's just so nice to have such wonderful weather and I was happy to spend most of the weekend out in it.  We are also enjoying having the windows open in the house and getting the fresh air. 

Matt played in his basketball play-off game which I'm sad to say, ended poorly today.  They have done great all season but Matt said they couldn't make a basket today.  Now, it's time to move on to softball. 

Wally was happy to be out in the sun and grass. He was funny rolling around the yard on his back. Too bad I missed any picture opportunities with his belly in the air!
The yard is looking a little better after my time outside today.  I'm ashamed to show pictures as we do not have good grass or even many flowers.  I think about how many hours my Grandpa spends working on his yard, roses, flowers, vegetable garden and think I would love to have his beautiful yard.  It's such hard work!

Before pic:


After pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment