Ok, I feel like all I do is write about Charlie so for fun, I'm going to do a non-Charlie post. Matt and I love TV, probably a little too much. Anyways, we watched Silver Linings Playbook this weekend. It was really good. I really enjoyed it. I told Matt that I wanted to look like Jennifer Lawrence and if he wanted to look like Bradley Cooper, that was cool. He just shook his head at me. :-) Bradley Cooper is something to look at that's for sure!
Anyways, back to our/my regular shows:
1) Justified - sadly, that season has ended and while it's intense and I have to prepare myself for it before watching, I can't get enough.
2) Mad Men - It's in the middle of the season. Of course, we are caught up so it's not on the DVR.
3) VEEP - I think last season was funnier but I still find it funny.
4) The Office - I really didn't like the past season (actually I didn't really like it much after Michael Scott left) but I decided I would watch it until the end. We haven't watched the finale yet.
5) The Mindy Project - This is one of my new shows that I think is pretty funny. Matt and I both watch it but hardly ever together!
6) The Big Bang Theory - I love this show. Matt doesn't really watch it but I find myself laughing out loud at it.
7) Reality TV - Matt doesn't really watch any but I like several shows. My favorite is Duck Dynasty. I also watch Little Couple and 19 Kids and Counting.
8) Modern Family - Is it me or has that show just not been funny this season?
9) How I Met Your Mother - I really hardly ever watch it but a girl that I went to high school (Jayma Mays) has been on it (she's also on Glee) so I watched those couple episodes and a few others when Matt was watching them.
10) Charlie's shows - Chuggington and Sesame Street. I think I'm going to start recording a few other different ones because we have seen like every Sesame Street show. It's a little annoying that they do so many repeats of the same shows over and over. For a 2 year old, I think it's just fine but Matt and I are a little tired of it.
11) Katie - I love Katie Couric. She says she hates this comment but I grew up watching her. It makes her feel old. I remember Mom and Dad always having the today show on and I really liked watching her. I have always enjoyed current events. In high school, I would my Government teacher would make us answer currents event questions everyday. I hardly ever got one wrong. I still watch the Today Show every morning and when I miss it, I feel a little thrown off. Now, I get to see Katie on her show. I think she's a good talk show host. She has a good personality. Plus, I like that she grew up in Virginia, even if she did go to UVA.
I'm going to go watch Katie interview The Robertsons from Duck Dynasty! :-)