Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend has just been so much fun that I don't want to see it end.  I love that I get to celebrate Charlie's birthday around Mother's Day every year.  We had a nice morning brunch with family.  I was so happy that my Aunt Margaret, Uncle Brian, and cousin Drew drove all the way from Atlanta to be with us this weekend.  It meant so much to me to have them here.  We don't get to see each other often enough. 

I have such a wonderful Mom that I love very much and was happy I could celebrate this day with her.


Charlie gave me an Elmo card that says "Elmo loves you" which he was pretty proud of.  With the help of his Daddy, he also got me a Duck Dynasty book!  Ha!  :-)  This boy knows his Momma.

I put this on facebook and it pretty much sums up how I feel:  I am grateful to be this boy's Mommy!

We had a nice afternoon resting after our big weekend and then went off to have a nice picnic with The Wheawills (Dick, Debbie and Courtney) so I got to celebrate my wonderful Mother-in-law. (Sorry!  I didn't get a picture.)

 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful smile!!! It was a GREAT Birthday / Mother's Day weekend, Mim and Pops

    ReplyDelete