Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Today, I was fortunate enough to get to visit Charlie during his egg hunt at school. 

I think sums up the egg hunt!

They made bags with bunnies on them.  They had cute out whiskers, ears, and eyes and then had a cotton ball for the nose.  Some of them were  pretty good.  However, the only part that Charlie glued in the right place was the ears.  :-)  It was fun to see all their bags.

He was so cute hunting his eggs.  He would walk past an egg to go to a much farther one.  He probably got the most eggs.  His bag was full. 









I'm glad I got to go.  Charlie was a little thrown off by having me there, I think.  He wasn't sure if he wanted to be first in line or be with me.  It's confusing for a little boy but I went back to work and he did lunch then nap then had his big party!  It was a good day and well worth the wait to come home and check out his eggs and eat some chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment