Friday, July 20, 2012

Furniture post

My time for redecorating is little and honestly, I'm exhausted taking care of Charlie and doing chores, that I am spending spare time just relaxing and enjoying this stage with Charlie.  However, in the week that Mim and Pops kept Charlie, Matt and I got several things done around the house.  There are always things on the to do list but most of them will just have to wait. 

Anyways, I took a secretary from my Mamaw and Papaw's house when I went home. I had measured prior and knew it would fit perfectly in the space that I wanted to put it in. I wanted it to be distressed to match the table in our breakfast nook.
It was my week long project but I found it to be relaxing while painting.

I've never done anything like this but am very happy with how it turned out. 
We are enjoying the extra storage space too.

No comments:

Post a Comment