Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 34

Week 34


Size of baby: size of a cantaloupe

Total Weight Gained:  20 pounds

This week:

Not much to report.  We've been busy hanging out with friends.  It's been a good, uneventful week.  I had a great doctor's appointment.  I only gained a pound which I was happy about.  My blood pressure was 116/64 and his heart rate was 152.  According to my doctor, my belly was measuring on target and Charlie is growing just as he should.

My stomach continues to grow and I just can't get over how big I am looking, but I definitely feel as big as I look!  :-)  I continue to feel Charlie.  I've had a little heartburn this week and I think I'm finally noticing that there's not as much room in my stomach.  I think it's good that I've made it this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment