Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching Up...China Patterns

I am trying hard to play catch up since I have not been near the computer lately. Kelly's Korner hosted aKelly's Korner is hosting a "Show Us Your Life" blog post last week on China patterns.


Matt and I only registered for everyday china and some arthur court serving pieces. I love all our arthur court and its so much fun to get to use all those pretty serving pieces. Of course, I love our dishes. They are from Crate and Barrel and are called Staccato.


I like the white. Last year, I got some cute chargers to put under them so that I can dress them up if I want. You can see the dishes here in with my chicken marsala.

I also inherited my Aunt Daisy's fine china. I have never used them because I would have to hand wash. They are cutely displayed though!

This was from this past Thanksgiving:
I've thought about wanting some Christmas china but I don't know.  I just hate to spend so much time collecting something I wouldn't get to use very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment