Kelly's Korner is hosting a "Show Us Your Life" blog post that I think is appropriate for me. Tonight I'm a little sad as my grandmother is very sick and on my mind, and I could definitely use these happy thoughts.
So, what make me happy? So many things, but here are a few. I'll have to upload my pictures later, but here's my short list:
- My husband. The best day of my life was marrying you, my dear.
- My family. I have the best parents, sister, aunts, uncles, cousin, and grandparents. (I Love You, Grandma. You are weighing heavy on my heart and I wish I could be there with you but I don't want you to suffer. I know you will be my angel.) I also was blessed to marry into a wonderful family who I adore.
- My friends of course. All the laughs, shoulders to cry on, a great support for me during the fun times and the harder ones.
- The thought of being a mom one day.
- Christmas time. Everything about it from the real reason of the season, decorations, Christmas music, etc.
- The beach or even the sun. So relaxing....
- Vacation and traveling.
- Italian food. I had some wonderful clams and linguine with red sauce tonight.
- Virginia Tech football and Frank Beamer.
- My house after its good and clean.
- Clean sheets.
- Scented candles.
- Diet coke.
- A real good girly movie.