Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wally and Freak Outs

Oh my!  Our nights normally end with Charlie wanting to play with Wally.  Charlie loves to get kisses from Wally and he calls Wally "sweetie".  Haha!  

Wally has always had what Matt and I refer to "freak outs" and Charlie loves it!  In fact, he tries to make Wally freak out.
I guess he's so used to it that it doesn't at all scare him.  Anyways, I was able to record one of Wally's freak outs.

We had a big scare this week.  Matt came home from work for lunch on Wednesday and Wally was down on the floor groaning with pain.  Matt didn't know what was wrong so he called our vets office and they scheduled an appointment and Matt took him in.  Matt called me at work and I was so worried!  The vet discovered that it was Wally's back.  We don't know what happened since we weren't here but sometime between us leaving that morning and Matt coming home at lunch, the dog threw his back out.  The good news is that the x-ray ruled out a lot and vet felt sure that all that Wally needed is a doggie high dose anti-inflammatory and rest.  So, we have followed doctors orders and Wally's not allowed to have any freak outs (at least until he's recovered).  We told Charlie that Wally got sick and had to go to the doctor so we had to use gentle hands with Wally.  Charlie has been so sweet with Wally.  

I'm happy to report that Wally seems to be fine now and is laying in bed with me as I blog!  We love you Wally and are so happy and thankful that you are feeling better!  

No comments:

Post a Comment