Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bathtime Fun

So, I'm behind on the big 8 month post which I hope to get up in the next couple of days.   (Don't hold me to that though...I'll get it up eventually!)  For now, I have a video to share from tonight.

Before that, I must put a little more on the blog.  Friday was a busy day for me.  I cleaned out Charlie's room.  How did my boy grow up so quickly?  (I'm sure I'll continue to say that often.)  Friday was a bit emotional as I realized how small he was and how big he is now.  And I even found myself thinking about a next baby which is definitely not a thought that I've had since Charlie was born.  :-)  Don't get me wrong.  I love my boy but Matt and I are very happy with just Charlie for now! 

I was just telling Matt that lately I've heard a lot of people make reference to how easy they are when they are newborn because they sleep all the time.  Well, I think Charlie is easier these days.  I'm not sure what that says for the newborn days but we are definitely having fun with this stage, even if he is into EVERYTHING!  (He showed us a lot of things that we need to do to baby proof just today.)

Ok, enough about that, here is my silly boy in his new bathtub seat that I got out on Friday and he LOVES it!!!


How can this boy not be the cutest that you've every seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment