Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

I have been slacking on the blog.  Lots of fun and exciting things going on, but haven't managed to take any pictures. 

Here are some of my decorations for Easter (I forgot that I hadn't posted them.):


I hope everyone had an excellent Easter.  We had a very nice one. 

Last weekend, my parents and sister came to visit so I got to have a great visit with them.  We went to the Bizarre Bazaar and got to see all kinds of Spring decor along with jewelry and foods and more.  My mom, sister, and I enjoyed Wicked.  It was a great performance.  Then we finished off the weekend on Sunday going to luncheon for Matt's cousin and his soon to be bride. 

This weekend, we spent more time with family.  Matt's sister came home for the weekend.  We are very excited for her and her exciting news.  She's taking a new exciting job.  Sunday, we enjoyed a lovely service at Bon Air Baptist and then a yummy lunch at Maggianos. 



I promise to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment