Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blah, blah, blah

We are back into the work week and I'm wanting the weekend back.  I really hope the weather forecast is wrong about any snow possibility, although it keeps looking better everytime I look with the possibility diminishing.


Matt and I bummed around here this weekend, but we managed to stay pretty busy.  We had some real exciting chores like laundry, bathing Wally, taxes, grocery shopping, etc. to keep us busy.  We got some nice rest though and also caught up on our TV.  Saturday night, we went to dinner and bowling with the Hamricks.  In case you are wondering about my bowling capability, I think I'm highly skilled.  I scored an 83 both games.  Not that it's a great score, but I am very consistent which requires skill, right?  Anyways, I managed to have a strike and some spares with many gutterball in between! 

Oh, and I made myself an eye appointment.  Thanks to my patient husband who I insisted drive me in case they dilated my eyes, which they didn't.  But we were there for 1.5 hours!  Anyways, the good news is my vision is the same as it was 5 years ago, so I can stick to my same glasses.

So, Matt got this wonderful Cornhole set for his birthday.  We tried it out on Sunday!  We are excited for warm weather.  It made me want to have friends over to cook out and play some cornhole. 


After Wally's inspection, we started playing which he wasn't at all sure about.  We was so skiddish, afraid of being hit.  (It's probably good thinking on his part as I'm defiinitely not known for coordination.)

No comments:

Post a Comment