Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Caramel Apple Spice Drinks

So, I got this lovely idea from http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ and I tried it out and it's delicous.

I love apple cider but this is a fun, very sweet, twist to the normal apple cider.

Here's what you need:















Apple cider
Cinnamon Dolce flavoring from Starbucks (it's a very large bottle so it will last a long while)
Whip cream
Caramel ice cream topping

So, I made a cup.  I started with apple cider then added a splash of the cinnamon dolce flavoring.  I heated it up in the microwave to get it warm.  Then top with whip cream and carmel ice cream topping.



Then the next night, I made another cup.  I think I may be addicted. 




Wally approves! (I didn't actually let him drink it but he liked the way it smells.)  :-)




Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment